Answers are repeated, no text shows up, an incorrect answer is marked correct, or maybe a video just won’t play.
We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulties! However, we’re glad to tell you that these are usually simple fixes. The most common fix when experiencing quiz issues is changing the device you are using to access the course.
Here are a few troubleshooting options to try:
- The first fix that might help: reload the course in your browser. You can also try to exit and re-enter your course.
- It's common for quiz or video issues to arise when taking the quiz on a phone or a tablet. We recommend taking the course on a computer or laptop.
- If you are experiencing issues while on a computer or laptop, we recommend troubleshooting this by changing the browser you are using or updating your browser version. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Server lease errors can also cause problems with the quizzes and videos. Log out of your account and log back in after 15 minutes. When you do this, close the browser program window completely - this may trigger your computer to update the browser and plugins.
- If you are using a work or school computer or internet connection, your IT team might be of assistance. It is possible that your organization may be preventing access to some sites, such as Vimeo or Google Quiz. You can contact them directly to see if they might have some internal solutions.
- And lastly, there is a small possibility that you were accessing the quiz while our tech team was in the admin panel to edit and improve the quiz. We suggest waiting 15 minutes and logging back into the course to continue to the quiz.
If none of the above solves your problem...
We are sorry to hear that tech has gotten in the way of your learning with our course. Arrrghh... tech sometimes! Not to worry - we will strive to assist you through this so you can go back to (enjoying - we hope!) our course.
Drop us a line at 4Seasons@ReconciliationEducation.ca with a screenshot of what you see when experiencing this issue, as well as the URL of the quiz/video as it appears in your browser, and we’ll get all hands on deck to help you out and get you back on your way!