I'm not sure if I received a welcome email, or if my workplace registered me for the course.
🎓 This article is for learners.
The most common inquiry we receive from learners is how to access their course.
We know you’re busy and you get lots of emails - so let’s make this easy, and show you a way you can avoid wading through your inbox to find your course welcome email. We’ve got you covered!
P.S. True story: an employee who fit the profile for this help article sent us this note below. (We love emails like these!)
May 2021 - Calgary, Alberta
Is there a way to commence the course today? Perhaps I've misplaced an email. That wouldn't be the first time I misplaced something. Nor the last. I'm still looking for my keys from 2017, 2014, 2009, 2001, 1997. Some wallets, also. One pair of glasses. Maybe even some dignity.
I'm very much looking forward to your suggestions.
Sincerely, K. (name omitted)
Want to know the quickest hack to getting on with your course?
If you've been registered for a course, our learning portal will recognize you as an existing user in the database. So here's an easy trick:
Reset your password.
By doing so, you’ll trigger the system to send you a new email to set a password, and then you can access your course.
- Start by heading over to:
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to get started.
3. Now you’ll see the sign in page, like the one above. Click into the 'Email' box.
4. Your browser may suggest an account and password if you saved it last time you logged in. If no saved information appears, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ below the 'Password' box.
5. Now, enter your organization email address (or the one your organization has on file for you) like in the example below, and click ‘Submit’.
6. Log into your email inbox and wait for an email from Reconciliation Education. It should look like the one below (this example is in a Gmail inbox):
7. Follow the link and instructions in the email, and voilà! You’ve successfully reset your password and are ready to get back to learning.
Wondering what you missed in the original welcome email sent by the learning portal? Here’s the full text below :
Dear (Your Name Here),
Congratulations on starting your learning journey with the '4 Seasons of Reconciliation' course on Indigenous Awareness Training for the workplace.
Your account has been created.
To start learning, please follow these 3 easy steps:
Once you have completed all 10 modules, you will receive a certificate of completion from First Nations University of Canada.
We hope you enjoy your course!
The Team at Reconciliation Education