Don't worry - we can help! This issue is typically resolved in a matter of minutes.
👤 This article is for the main point of contact for a participating organization.
The key to avoiding this error is the location of the files.
Generally, this error appears when you are trying to unpack a .zip file in its destination location. In the case of a SCORM package, this can happen when trying to unzip the folder in the LMS destination folder or Downloads folder.
To remediate this:
- Move the SCORM .zip file to your Desktop.
- Unzip the .zip folder with file destination Desktop.
- Using the unzipped file on your Desktop, move the now-unzipped folder to its destination location.
If your LMS requires you to upload a zipped copy of the SCORM package:
- Move the SCORM .zip folder to your Desktop.
- In the SCORM uploader in your LMS, select the zipped folder from your Desktop.