I can’t find my login information or my welcome email.
🎓 This article is for learners accessing the course from learn.reconciliationeducation.ca and associated portals.
For learners in the 4 Seasons of Indigenous Learning campaign and those accessing the course from reconciliationeducation.docebosaas.com, click here.
If you’ve already been registered to a course, the learning portal will recognize you as an existing user in the database.
All you need to do is reset your password. Doing so will trigger the system to allow you to set your password and sign in.
- Start by heading over to learn.reconciliationeducation.ca This is the course portal where most learners take the course.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to get started.
3. Now you’ll see the Sign In page, like the one below. Click into the 'Email' box.
4. Your browser may suggest an account and password if you saved it last time you logged in.
If no saved information appears, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ below the 'Password' box.
5. Now, enter your organization email address (the one your organization has on file for you) like in the example below, and click ‘Submit’.
6. Log into your email inbox and wait for an email from Reconciliation Education (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It should look like the one below (this example is in a Gmail inbox).
7. Follow the link and instructions in the email, and voilà! You’ve successfully reset your password and are ready to get back to learning. 🎉
If this process didn't work, don't worry - your registration may still be in processing. If you signed up for the course voluntarily, please note that you can expect to wait between 24 and 72 hours for your registration to be processed and to receive your welcome email.
If you have been waiting longer than 72 hours, please contact your course organizer or the Reconciliation Education team via the live chat on this page.