I can't remember my password or my organization requires me to change my password periodically.
🎓 This article is for learners.
Reset your password using "Forgot Password?" on the sign-in page. By doing so, you’ll trigger the system to send you a new email to set a password, and then you can access your course.
- Start by heading over to:
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to get started.
3. Now you’ll see the sign in page, like the one below. Click into the 'Email' box.
4. Your browser may suggest an account and password if you saved it last time you logged in. If no saved information appears, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ below the 'Password' box.
5. Now, enter your organization email address (the one your organization has on file for you) like in the example below, and click ‘Submit’.
6. Log into your email inbox and wait for an email from Reconciliation Education. It should look like the one below (this example is in a Gmail inbox):
7. Follow the link and instructions in the email, and voilà! You’ve successfully reset your password and are ready to get back to learning.